Latest MLA News
[OSOYOOS] British Columbia’s strong economy means more money back in the pockets of middle-class families in Osoyoos, and investments in the programs and services people…
OLIVER – Similkameen Elementary school will become more energy efficient this year thanks to $247,000 in funding from the provincial Carbon Neutral Capital Program (CNCP),…
B.C. Government Caucus Communications News Release August 19, 2016 OLIVER – The B.C. Government is providing over $69,000 in grants to Grand Forks, Greenwood,…
OLIVER– Students and parents in the Boundary School District, the Okanagan-Similkameen School District, and the Okanagan Skaha School District could soon have access to improved…
Healthcare Sustainability - We Want to Hear Your Views!
The public is invited to write submissions to the Select Standing Committee on Health on how to ensure quality and sustainability on BC Healthcare delivery.
The committee is inviting submissions on one or more of the following questions:
- How can we improve health and health care services in rural British Columbia?
- In particular, what long-term solutions can address the challenges of recruitment and retention of health care professionals in rural British Columbia?
- How can we create a cost-effective system of primary and community care built around interdisciplinary teams?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve end-of-life care?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of addiction recovery programs?
Deadline: December 31, 2014